Monday, April 18, 2011

{{Movie Monday!}}

Ok, so today is the first Movie Monday!
We are featuring:
Ok, this is a strange movie for me to say is possibly my favorite movie (yeah, even above Twister *gasp*)
The reason it's strange for me to deem my number one movie is because I am TERRIFIED of ants.
(That's another story for Tell All Tuesday)

Anyway, this is the best Science Fiction movie I've ever seen.
These big ants terrorize this town and kill people. It's awesome. Not terribly cheesy, some pretty good special effects. If you like off the wall movies, that think out of the norm (believe me the concept they reveal about how these ants got big is awesome) you want to check this one out. I'm pretty sure you can't rent it anywhere.
Maybe you can find it online? 
If you've seen it, please write a comment and let me know your thoughts.
Tune in tomorrow for Tell All Tuesday!
<3 Kymberly Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment