Saturday, April 23, 2011

{{Saturday Showcase: Babies}}

Ok, since I have some time, I decided to do something not regularly scheduled... a
SATURDAY SHOWCASE
This is where I will put a couple photos taken by me and explain why I like them.
First up: Miss M
There is something so innocent about this photo. Babies features are amazing to me because the next day they can look COMPLETELY different. Miss M was my first "in-home" session. Her and mommy rolled with the punches pretty well considering I was terribly uncoordinated. Thank you Lindsi!
Second: Little P
Ok, I am somewhat biased because this is my son, but I love this photo because it was spur of the moment. He really has learned to go with it when I'm like "oh wanna help mommy take some photos with her new backdrop?" This is a VERY typical P look. Fingers in mouth. LOL

Babies are more complicated than I imagined. I still haven't mastered those amazing sleeping poses, and that's due to the fact I couldn't practice on P because he was a light sleeper and if you moved him he would wake up.

Happy Saturday!
Happy Easter!
<3 Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment