Tuesday, June 7, 2011

{{FAQ}}

Q: Will my cd have the watermark on the photos?
A: No. The watermark is strictly for internet only, so I can protect my work.

Q: Do my photos have to be shown on facebook or your website?
A: While I would greatly appreciate if you let me post them since this is my portfolio, and what other people look at to decide if they like my style and to book me for a session... however no. If you ask for them to not be posted I will not post them.

Q: Do you do free sessions?
A: As of June 1st I will not be doing any more free sessions. I will honor those who have gift certificates for one, and people who were told they would get one, but after those no more. I work hard and expect compensation. If you are in troubled times (been there) I WILL work with you as best I can, but there will be a minimum fee of $10.

Q: What is your turn around time?
A: I strive for 2 weeks or less. The USPS does take it's sweet time, so I try to get the CD in the mail asap.

Q: Do you do print packages?
A: Not at this time. However, this could change.

Q: Do you have a studio?
A: Not at this time. However, this could change.

Q: My child WOULD NOT cooperate during his/her session... can we redo them?
A: Yes, if we get less than 25 quality shots, I will rebook you, however there will be a $10 fee for the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment