Saturday, June 11, 2011

{{Shutter Saturday}}... sort of....

Hey! *Throws up Peace sign* Well, it's Saturday again. ..... Yep. Saturday. I don't have any new photos for Shutter Saturday, however I thought I would just blog a little today.

So, happenings in my life... well, lets see... I'm photographing a wedding with Jennifer Droese Photography and Design today. Yep. Pretty pumped. Have a session for a couple that work at my work on Sunday. House call. That should be interesting. Haven't tried that yet. Always up for a new adventure. I'm running a special on my wedding packages. Sadly, there's no takers. Oh! I did get a new high tech printer! Yep. I did. The ink was outrageous for our old one, so we upgraded. Go me. *Fist pump*

There isn't a day that goes by where I don't question my future in photography. I understand there are better photographers out there, I also understand that you get what you pay for. I feel I am reasonably priced for the quality of photos. Each session from start to finish (booking to mailing CD) I spend about 8 - 9 hours in. I really do strive to give you quality. I can not control the weather (although, that would be super beast if I could!) Sun, anyone? I know this will never be my full time gig, and I appreciate that, but I love it as my hobby. I really do. Everyone needs a hobby and I think I'm pretty gosh darn ok at this one. I can't cook, so that's out. Tried to crochet, yep... fail *looks at laundry basket FULL of yarn, sigh*. Reading was my thing, and then .... well yeah. No time for that. Although I DO love my Nook!

Alright, I'm done rambling. I'm not sure people are reading this anyway... let's find out. If you read this and want to book a session message me and tell me you saw this on my blog and you half off your session fee. =) Little incentive for reading!
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment